Are you a member of MROO and interested in their Zone Meetings? This year there will be one Zone Meeting held virtually. Please see below for information from the MROO website.
“This year, due to the rise in Covid-19 cases across Ontario, we have decided to forego an in-person meeting in favour of a single virtual Zone meeting for all Zones. The safety and health of our members are our number one priority. We hope to meet in person again in 2023!”
The virtual Zone meeting will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, from 9 AM-12:30 PM (EST).
This Zone Meeting is open to all MROO members in all Zones and will include the following:
- An Introduction with President of MROO, Keith Robicheau
- An introduction of each Zone Director
- Victor Canada – MROO’s Health Insurance Program Managers with Holly Ewing-Murphy, Head of Retiree Benefits, Vice-President, and David Martindale, Relationship Manager, Retiree Benefits
- Guest Speaker – André Picard, Award-Winning National Health Writer and Author
- Mitchell & Abbott Group, Retirees’ Home and Auto Insurance with Tom Graves, Account Executive
- OMERS – Pension Overview with OMERS Representative. Frequently asked questions about your pension
- Q&A Session
For more information on guess speaker Andre’ Picard and to register please follow this link.
Membership – MROO (Membership is open to any retiree receiving an OMERS pension – and others!)